Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Week According to Instagram

So another week has passed by.  It was rather uneventful again for me.  Filled with work and working on outfit photos for the blog on my days off.  This was my weekend off so I got to take photos two days in a row.  It was nice, but it was pretty unproductive besides that.  I'm currently having a wee Doctor Who marathon whilst typing this, in preparation for the new series starting next Saturday.  Of course, I unfortunately work.  But work will be easier, knowing I have the Doctor to come home to.


1. Smudger is always so upset when I have to leave for work; he clings to my shoulder like a child.
2. Property Brothers mood- I had a dream with them in it the night before.
3. Again, Jonathan Scott was occupying my mind with his gorgeous, crooked smile.
4. Then it shifted to Keith Harkin after I bought my tickets to see Celtic Thunder.
5. & 6. Outfit photos from Wednesday.  At last wearing the 'it' colour now that the season is almost over.
7. Vintage dishes for my 1950s kitchen and Coca-Cola glasses.
8. Teaser photo from the new series of Doctor Who.  So excited!!!
9. Mmm...milk and cookies in my 'new' dishes.
10, 11, 12. Outfit photos from Saturday.  Two polka dot dresses in a row.
13. Thomas Howes from Downton Abbey.  Watched the whole first season whilst editing photos.
14, 15, 16. Outfit photos from Sunday (today).  I was afraid the rain was going to deter me.
17. Exterminate!  Dalek watercolour I made awhile ago.

How was your week?  Anything fun or interesting happen?  It's back to the Doctor for me...or rather carrying on with him ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment