Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Week According to Instagram

So I survived Frankenstorm!  Though I didn't go unscathed.  I had leaks in my ceiling that caused some damage.  But thankfully I managed to be one of the lucky ones that didn't lose power.  I was very grateful for that fact.  I was also off on Monday, which was the worst of the days.

I had off yesterday and today.  I spent the weekend with my mum sewing and hanging out.  I made a case for my Kindle and began on a dress.  I think the Kindle case turned out well enough for my first stab at it.  I also had to tweak it a bit to fit my specific Kindle model.  I'm excited to make more now that I've got the hang of it, and put them up on my Etsy.

1. Recently acquired vintage luggage.
2. Grilled cheese on a rainy day.
3. Rice cereal pumpkin treats for Halloween.
4. Ceiling leak because of Sandy.

5. Ceiling rain water dripping in a pot.
6. 1920s inspired hair.
7. Ceiling damage from Sandy.
8. Hocus Pocus on Halloween.

9. Smudger in his hot dog costume...he's not that amused.
10. World War II Weekend, June 2012.
11. Knowlton family coat of arms.
12. World War II Weekend, June 2011.

13. Vintage back seam nylons.
14. Vintage coat.
15. Braving the cold for outfit photos.
16. Sewing time!  A vintage pincushion.

I don't really have much else to report.  I'm a bit tired from Daylight Savings Time, so I believe I will call it a night.  Did you do anything fun this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment