Monday, November 19, 2012

My Week According to Instagram

Sorry I've been so naughty with posting!  I've pretty much only been doing my weekly Instagram posts, and this one is even a day late.  I really don't have any excuses except laziness and back pain.  I got injured at work a few months ago and have yet to heal from it.  Actually, the pain has increased the last few weeks.  I ended up having to go home from work early because the pain was so unbearable.

But onto less depressing things.  The Christmas spirit is really starting to bubble up inside of me.  I know Thanksgiving hasn't even come yet.  But I can't help it.  I blame the Hallmark and Lifetime channels for having Christmas film marathons that I can't resist.  I'm so looking forward to the decorations, the music, the movies, and the smells of wondrous things baking.

1. A beautiful 1957 Packard for sale.
2. A picturesque property.
3. 'Army babe' costume at the thrift shop.
4. Grandma's hat.

5. Outfit photos.
6. My great uncle's Navy photo.
7. Grace Kelly.
8. World War II Weekend, June 2011.

9. 200 followers!  Wow!
10. Sophie Kinsella marathon.
11. The one that got away.
12. Vintage-inspired gloves from Target.

13. Smudger is getting in the Christmas spirit.
14. Breaking Dawn Part Two.
15. Wearing the dress my mum made in middle school.
16. Mad Men, anyone?

Closer to the horizon is Thanksgiving.  That will be my holiday off (I'll have to work Christmas) and I'm excited to be able to spend the day with some family.  I'm most looking forward to spending the morning cooking and baking with my beloved mother.

What are your favorite parts of the upcoming holidays?


No comments:

Post a Comment