Sunday, December 23, 2012

My Week According to Instagram

So Christmastide is almost upon us!  I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude though my life is still in somewhat of a shamble.  It's been hard to stay upbeat, but my roller-coaster of emotions is back on a peak, instead of a plummet like earlier today.

There's a forecast of a dusting of snow for tomorrow which I'm excited about.  I hope there's a slight accumulation since we haven't had a white Christmas in awhile.  It's always been raining.  Unfortunately, they are also calling for freezing rain in my parts.  But I hope it heads way for the snow.

1. Dear Santa...
2. Letting Instagram followers know about this post.
3. Breakfast one morning.
4. My poor curls after a windy day.

5. Gorgeous shoes from eBay.
6. Stupid computer giving me problems.
7. Nostalgia kicking in.
8. That didn't take long.

9. Here's hoping for a white Christmas.
10-11. I couldn't resist a few jabs.
12. Vanilla orchid sachets.

13. Balsam Fir sachets added to the pile.
14. I had to post this again on the 22nd.
15. Baking chocolate chip cookies to take to my brother's house tomorrow.

As tradition dictates, I'll be spending the evening of Christmas Eve at my brother's house with his wife and my nephew.  It's always enjoyable to see him open and enjoy all of his gifts.  I'm making my famous Sloppy Joes and deviled eggs to take over, along with an assortment of homemade cookies.  After my brother's, I'll go back to my mum's where we will open one gift each and then watch a Christmas film.  And just in case you were wondering, yes I will be leaving milk and cookies out for Santa and carrots for the reindeer...

What are your plans and traditions on Christmas Eve?

Happy Christmas in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment