Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2013 SAG Awards- Men's Edition

What is a woman's best accessory besides a glitzy clutch and a great mani?  That's right...A man.  Whether they were single or came with dates...

Here are the men that caught my eye at the 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards.

Like yesterday, we will go in alphabetical order.

Allen Leech with his Downton Abbey co-stars: Phyllis Logan, Michelle Dockery, Amy Nuttall, and Sophie McShera.
Downton is one of my favourite programs so I had to include the only man that attended.  Plus Allen looked so charming in his tuxedo.  Oh Branson...

 Ben Affleck.
Ben and Jen are one of my favourite couples.  They seem so down to earth and family oriented.  Ben looked so handsome in his black suit and I do enjoy a man with some scruff.

Bradley Cooper in Tom Ford.
A clean shaven Bradley looked very dapper in his navy and black tux.  It really made those gorgeous baby blues pop.

Cory Monteith in Calvin Klein.
I'm sure this will be one of those love/hate looks but I thought Cory looked quite nice in this grey tux.  It made him stand out among the sea of black and navy looks.

Darren Criss in Calvin Klein.  
Darren looked gorgeous in his black suit.  I'm glad he didn't slick his hair down too much like he has to on Glee.  I like his natural wave.

 Eddie Redmayne in Hugo Boss.
Eddie looked chocolatey delicious in his brown velvet suit.  He took a risk that paid off.  Just check out the smoldering look on his face.  It's enough to make a girl blush.  Gorgeous!

Hugh Jackman in Prada.
Hugh is one of those who looks handsome in anything he wears.  And this tux can certainly be added to the list.

John Krasinski in Calvin Klein.
John went on the casual side, but I thought he still looked so handsome in his suit.  It's tailored to perfection for him and a girl can't argue about that.

 Justin Timberlake in Tom Ford.
Was it a bit too casual for the red carpet?  Perhaps, but I still love this checked suit that Justin wore.

Liev Schreiber in Calvin Klein, with Naomi Watts.
Liev holds his own standing next to his lovely leading lady.  He looked very handsome, and again, I love a man with a bit of scruff.  I just wish he would have taken off the shades.

Matthew Morrison in a Dior Homme tux.
I loved Matthew's tux from the first moment I saw it.  It fits him fantastically and his bow tie is so cool.

My top five looks for these gorgeous gents are Ben Affleck, Eddie Redmayne, Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, and Matthew Morrison.  It was difficult to choose because they all were rather dapper.

Whether they were in tuxedos or suits, these men knew how to look devastatingly handsome.  Who were your favourite men on the red carpet?


No comments:

Post a Comment