Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Week According to Instagram

Since I'm pretty exhausted, I'm not going to write much and just let the pictures do the talking.  I spent a good portion of the weekend in my mum's attic sorting through stuff to keep or pitch.  Since I'm still not healed from my back injury, it was very painful.  But I did find some incredible gems in the process including a 1940s bathing suit that belonged to my grandmother along with a mink stole that belonged to my other grandmother.  I'll share the photos via Instagram later when I'm more energized.

1. Informing Instagram followers of this post.
2. A swell old print.
3. I spent my New Year's Eve with the Doctor.
4. A beautiful 1928 English ink well and stand.

5. Sharing this post on Instagram.
6. Letting Instagram followers know about this post.
7. Put the teaser for this post on Instagram.
8. The yummy Dominic Monaghan.

 9. Enjoying Legolas in Return of the King.
10-11. My modern outfit of the day earlier in the week.
12. My dream fridge in my local library.

13. Sharing this post on Instagram.

Want to follow me on Instagram?  My username is _vintage_vixen_



No comments:

Post a Comment