Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Week According to Instagram

Another week has passed and I only leave you with yet another Instagram post.  I pinky promise I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things and give you all more than just my weekly posts.  I kept in the tradition of spending Sundays with my mum.  We had a relaxing day playing card and board games and then eating a yummy dinner along with some very tasty homemade banana bread.

1. Yogurt with fresh strawberries and granola.
2-4. Sunglasses for sale. All pairs $5 + shipping. Comment if interested.

 5. Also $5 + shipping. Comment if interested.
6. Nicholas Hoult on the Graham Norton Show!
7. Excited to hear about Austenland getting picked up at Sundance.
8. Woohoo for Doctor Who! About two months to go.

9. Yummy chicken and veggie stir fry.
10. A gorgeous group of 1920s ladies on my lock screen.
11. The handsome Nicholas Hoult on Live with Kelly and Michael.
12. Amazing vintage Salvatore Ferragamo's I thrifted.

13. Glitzy nails to cheer me up through cold weather.
14. Oh Captain Hook...
15. Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook on Once Upon a Time.
16. The outfit I wore this morning.

I am so excited for the Screen Actors Guild Awards!  Are you you watching?  I've only just started the Live from the Red Carpet E! special because I only got home shortly ago.  Which unfortunately means I won't get to the main event until tomorrow.  I love award season so much.  I am most thrilled to see the fashion-men and women's.  Though the women's fashion is definitely more fabulous.  There's only so much one can do with a tux or a suit.  Though from the photos I've seen on Instagram, the men certainly did fill them out well.  Special shoutout to Eddie Redmayne who looked chocolatey delicious in his brown velvet number.  I will most likely try to do a post tomorrow with all my favourite looks from the SAGs so be sure to keep a look out!



No comments:

Post a Comment