Thursday, January 31, 2013

Race Against the Sun

I am sorry to say I have another poorly lit backdrop here.  I was out running errands this day and really wanted to take photos of my outfit, so I was in a race against the sun setting.  I look more pale than usual and again my hair looks more brown than ginger.  Unfortunately, I think the sunset won, but I got some meh photos, at least.

I am very slowly finally getting caught up on my backlogged photos.  There is an end in sight!  I have a few sets already edited that I just need to post.  Then there's only a half dozen or so that I still need to edit.  Then, uh-oh...I better fight the cold weather and start taking more photos.  It's just so difficult when it's cold outside and I want to give you more than just shots of my coat.  No one wants to see coat shots.  Not too interesting.  Hopefully the weather will warm up some before I run out of photos.









Outfit Details:
vintage cardigan, vintage blouse, vintage skirt, vintage handbag, belt {thrifted}
vintage hat, vintage earrings, vintage ring {maternal grandmother}
shoes {nyc}
necklace, bracelets {Mess of a Dreamer Design}
 
 Are you fighting the cold weather in order to maintain your style?  What methods do you use to cope with the cold?



 

Want to see what photos didn't make it onto the blog?  Head over to Facebook for a look-see.

No comments:

Post a Comment