Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Week According to Instagram

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3938769/?claim=uvstsf7h92c">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Mine was filled with the good, the bad, and the ugly.  Friday night I had a first date with a guy that went well.  Saturday I had plans to hang out with some girls but then ended up falling down the last few steps in my apartment.  Ouch.  I landed against an antique trunk and my vintage bicycle.  I'm okay mostly.  Nothing is broken and it wasn't bad enough to go to hospital.  I am just very stiff, very bruised, and very sore.  Oh stupid clumsiness.

1. Oh Daryl, yes, yes yes.  Is it time of TWD yet?
2. Smudger got comfy on my legs.
3. Vintage cookbooks and repro Coke bottles line the ledge in my kitchen.
4. I discussed the gorgeous Oscar fashion here, including Jessica Chastain.

5. Some homemade banana bread.
6. This post went up on the blog.
7. New Style Crush post featuring Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
8. Heh, yes.  And my list is extensive but currently is starring Norman Reedus.

9. Some Jack the Giant Slayer bookmarks I got at the library.
10. Yum. Homemade strawberry whoopie pies with strawberry buttercream filling.
11. Shared this post on Instagram.
12. I wore my 1930s dress on a date Friday night.

13. A close-up of Friday's hair and makeup.
14. I discovered a Doctor Who cookie jar with departure noises!
15. And The Walking Dead board game. I must get these!
16. Another photo from this blog post.

My week thankfully was pretty uneventful to make up for the weekend.  I just hope this fall didn't make my back injury any worse.  It certainly feels that way now along with my bum, hip, shoulder, and wrists/hands.  Golly.  I'm going to keep this short and sweet as typing doesn't feel to good right now.  Today I will be spending the time resting and counting down until I see a certain muscly redneck wielding a crossbow.

My injury happened whilst digging in my purse as I walked down the steps.  Have any of you had any stupid injuries because you weren't paying attention or something along those lines?



No comments:

Post a Comment