Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Week According to Instagram

Yesterday it snowed.  So much for spring, huh?  Hopefully that was winter's last ditch effort and it will finally start admitting defeat.  It's so hard to believe that a week ago it was in the 50s and sunny and now it's back to snow.  Oh ridiculous weather.

This week has not been my best.  I've had a horrible migraine since last Sunday that will not go away.  No matter any different medicine I try, it still stays strong.  Worse, the tension is all across my head, through my neck, and even down to my shoulders.  On top of it all, halfway through the week my back decided to act up and I can't move without pain.  I have no idea what happened to it, but I can barely bend forward, that's how stiff it is.  Even with taking a muscle relaxer I'm still super tense.

1. Nostalgia time with Daria.
2-4. The outfit I wore last Sunday.  May I say I'm in love with it?

5. Homemade peach cobbler.
6. Last week's Instagram post.
7-8. What I wore on Monday.

9. Another outfit I absolutely love!
10. These shoes...I can't even...
11. Two of my grandmother's brooches.
12. Chocolate latte with whip cream and chocolate drizzle.

13-14. Shared this post on Instagram.
15. This week's Style Crush was Zooey Deschanel.
16. Smudger hanging out and looking cute.

17. My maternal grandmother, Ruth in the 40s.
18. My maternal great-grandfather, Norman in 1918.
19-20. Birthday outfit post went up.

21. St. Patrick's Day nails!  Mint green with a kelly green shamrock!
22. Felt like Lucille Ball or a factory girl.
23. Such a fabulous film.  And Ewan McGregor doesn't hurt...
24. I finally am all caught up on Glee thanks to a 6 episode marathon.

25. A stack of lovely vintage movie magazines from 1947-48!
26. Choices, choices.  My Irish jewelry options.
27. Mmm, yes...
28. Smudger says Happy St. Patrick's Day! (photo from last year)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  What are your plans?  I know it's a party day for those Irish and non and a lot of people will be drinking, even though it's a Sunday.  Myself, even though I am Irish, am not a big drinker.  Plus I don't want to give my head an excuse to hurt anymore than it already does.

But as per my St. Patty's Day tradition, I shall be watching The Boondock Saints.  If you haven't seen it yet...where have you been?  I'll also be watching the sequel, All Saints Day.  I don't care if some people think it's bad.  Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flanery can do no wrong.  Plus those two gorgeous men with Irish accents.  Swoon-worthy.

La Fhéile Pádraig Shona Duit!


No comments:

Post a Comment