Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Style Crush: Keira Knightley

I was going to do another British male for this week's Style Crush.  Then I thought I'd save him for next week and throw in a woman.  Keira Knightley has been a style inspiration for me for several years.  Though I don't exactly dress in quite her taste, I still appreciate it and enjoy seeing what she has on.  She was also my first girl crush.





I love how since Keira has a more boyish frame, that she often goes the androgynous route.  She pulls it off so well.  But at the same time, she makes sundresses look so sweet and effortless just by throwing on a pair of shades or a hat.





Keira, of course, has red carpet style nailed down.  She looks gorgeous in all sorts of styles and is never afraid to take a risk when it comes to a cut or silhouette of a dress.  Her lithe frame makes it easy for her to pull off dresses that my curvy frame could only dream of.



This green lace dress is so gorgeous.  Green is one of my favourite colours, so I'm automatically drawn to it.  And I love the sheerness to the top half.



This cutout dress is another winner for me.  It's just so demure with the colour and cut.  But then wham!  The cutouts make it a little saucy.


Finally, I can't mention Keira Knightley without sharing the amazingly stunning slinky silk green dress from Atonement.  I would kill for a dress like this.  And the body to be able to pull it off.  But for now, I will just drool over the beauty of it in photos and on film.


No comments:

Post a Comment